OK, I can honestly say I had NO idea I complained so much. I have caught myself in the nick of time about 20 times during the today but finally blew it at 6.30pm. I am coming up with some very creative ways to purge myself of some of the "comptoxins" in my body most of the time. That's right, I have made up a new word for it.But I feel like holding in all that angst is going to give me an ulcer, or that I might even blow up like Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka. Ahhh I can see it now, instead of being rolled off to the squeezing room I will be furled into the back of a nice white van and promptly deposited into a small room with padded walls, for the mentally restrained. I wonder if it is every going to feel natural for me to NOT complain.
So after resetting the Complain widget again, I am heading into my 3rd attempt. Surely this one will be a bit more successful, I can't imagine how I will feel if I have to press reset for the 4th time....
Stay tuned
-Kel
No comments:
Post a Comment