Rumi

"Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life" - Rumi

Tuesday, 17 September 2013

3.2% to go

I am writing this as I am sitting here ready to go to bed but the document I am downloading for tomorrow is only at 96.8% completed. Why am I always waiting for things. It seems like I have 3.2% to go in so many parts of my life...........

3.2% to go before a holiday
3.2% to go before I have that bill paid
3.2% to go on that blog that I am trying to write
3.2% to go before my hair is dry and I can go to bed
3.2% to go until I can move into my own place

We need that complete bar that pops up on your computer at the end of a download in every part of life.

OH, there it is now.....100% I can go to bed now!











 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment