I woke up this morning and it took me a whole 2 minutes to walk to the bathroom to pee.
I was at a party recently and I spent most of the night commenting on the length (or lack of length) to the girls dresses.
I watch a Miley Cyrus music clip and do not find anything artist about it, I just find it insulting.
Yesterday I was more interested in listening to classical music than listening to what they were rabbiting on about on the commercial stations.
I use the words rabbiting on.
I go to bed at 9.30pm after a shower on school nights.
The thought of a cup of tea excites me more than the thought of a glass of champers.
I look closely at myself while I am applying my make up and find another sport or wrinkle.
I see an APIA advert for insurance for over 50's and realise that is only 10 years away.
A salesperson calls me Madam.
And, lastly, I know I am old when I start writing blogs about recognising I am getting old......
"The idea is to die young as late as possible." ~ Ashley Montagu
No comments:
Post a Comment